Like other issues, Creating Our World revolves around solving problems. Since disability-related issues cannot be eliminated, Designing Our World is primarily focused on deploying its STMs to assist people with disabilities in all walks of life.
What is a Short-Run Mission?
As Improving Our World seeks to put the skills of local development into action, our STM comes out of the forest to help people affected by some cause. Our STMs now offer services to migrants, uneducated children, rural hospitals, and small schools in private cities, such as La Unión, Zacapa, Guatemala. Creating Our World recently launched its short-term program to help people with disabilities in all walks of life. In particular, it is providing its services to children in schools and individuals in important places.
Our part-time job involves the main task of providing personalized attention to students with disabilities. Other missions include:
- Development of a vocational education program. Its production is often problematic due to a large number of choices for manifestations of health problems. If the school has several “special” students, then a program is created for each of them.
- The tools have the added appeal, he finds to help a child learn a comprehensive education plan.
It is for these reasons that many of the principals are trying to protect their school from such a student, forcing parents to send him home or be taught information. Here, to Improve Our World, we are trying to make sure that these students stay in the same school as they can and get the quality education they deserve.
Also, to help people with disabilities in some areas, our temporary units focus on pursuing careers in schools and in many public places.
- Roads for wheelchairs are installed lifts to upper floors are attached.
- Stairs painted in vivid color for people with disabilities.
- The walls in the corridors and public spaces are decorated with handles (hands), and the floor should be relaxing.
- Lights went up warning of hearing people worried.
- Makes repairs to dining room, dressing room, toilet, gym, library at schools.
- It teaches classes with memory and acoustic instruments.
If you want to make a contribution, you can be helpful. Join us now and be part of our Short-teams in this wonderful cause.
In the end, these are just some of the responsibilities that help us get along with people with disabilities, but while everyone else’s attitude is important, we need to realize that if we want disabled people to enjoy life to the fullest in equal rights and conditions, the greatest meaning must come from us and organizations.